How do you measure up? Do you meet the Standard?
Our exciting new four week class delivers 20 hours of online learning on how to fundraise for bequests – and to it well.
This four week class will:
- Help you make the case for investment in bequests to your leadership and Board.
- Share with you the latest research in donor behavior. You’ll learn who gives, why they give and crucially, what they are saying about themselves when they give – their identities – who they truly are.
- Deliver new and actionable insights to help you create more powerful and effective bequest communications.
- Explain how to write copy that delivers genuine donor wellbeing and enhances the take-up of bequests.
- Show you how to plan for legacies and create your own legacy fundraising mix.
We use the same platform for our courses as the major universities and you’ll have lectures, readings, exercises and discussion forums to participate in. You DO NOT have to log in at set times, all we ask is that you keep up with the activities for each week. You will need to allocate around 5 hours a week to your studies.
There is an end of class test and to meet the Standard you need to achieve 50 percent or more. A Certificate of Completion will be issued when you’ve demonstrated you meet the standard.
So – are you up to the challenge?
The first class will be led by Dr Adrian Sargeant, Co-Director of the Institute for Sustainable Philanthropy and formerly the first Hartsook Chair in Fundraising at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at Indiana University. Adrian is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading fundraising researchers and educators.
Next Start Date: 1/18/21